Five Friday Questions – Lucy Dawe
Posted by: Lucy Dawe | Post date: 01.06.18
- How long have you been working at Lawton and Dawe? – As the founder of L&D I have been here since the very beginning 8 years ago.
- What are your main responsibilities? – As the managing director I am responsible for everything really! Mainly making sure we operate as a company to the best of our abilities.
- What is your favourite thing about working at Lawton and Dawe? – Our clients, I have had some of them since the very beginning and after 8 years you really get to know them not just on a business level. We are very lucky we have so many lovely landlords and tenants.
- What do you do for fun? – Walking the dogs is top priority for fun for me.
- What is your claim to fame? – I have let properties to Sol Campbell and David James the footballers. That was exciting!