Where to start?
Our website is updated daily www.lawtonanddawe.co.uk and our properties also feature on www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.findaproperty.com Alternatively call us on 01273 917791 and I would be more than happy to discuss your exciting new move!
- Our property details show the rents per calendar month and utility bills are not included unless it states otherwise.
- We are available for viewings 7 days a week and can do early or evening appointments to suit your needs.
- You should consider taking out insurance for your own possessions. For further information on this please contact us.
- All people residing in the property over the age of 18 will need to be referenced and named on the tenancy agreement.
- Tenancies will be for a minimum 6 months requiring 2 months’ notice period.
The technical bit
- After viewing your new home to secure it and ensure no further applicants are shown around – a non refundable deposit of half a month’s rent is required
- Your full deposit is equivalent to 6 weeks of the montly rent – this is held in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Rent is paid in advance (by standing order after the first month)
- An administration fee is due and depends on how many tenants over the age of 18 will be living in the property, this includes the Inventory, Tenancy Agreement and Referencing
Tenancy Agreement £75.00
Guarantor Referencing £55.00
Student Referencing £150.00
Please see chart below for the inventory fees:
All the above must be paid in cleared funds prior to the tenancy commencement date.
At the end of a tenancy a check out fee of £100 is also required
Student Referencing – Please note that this includes Student referencing, Guarantor referencing, Tenancy Agreement & Inventory.
Lawton & Dawe Properties will only provide your relevant personal details to third parties to fulfil terms of our relationship with you. For example, to contractors to arrange for maintenance. For further details on how your personal information is stored please contact the office.