We’re lettings agents in Hove with a difference: we want to be “with you as you grow”, so we treat all our rental applicants and tenants with the greatest respect.
At some stage you may wish to buy a property (Lawton & Dawe Properties can help) and even rent it out (again, us). This aside, renting rather than buying is a legitimate choice; if you can’t afford to buy or would prefer to enjoy the flexibility that renting affords, that’s all absolutely fine.
We have a range of properties in and around Hove and Brighton that could become your next cosy home. In particular, we know Poets’ Corner very well. It’s truly delightful. Contact us to find out more.
Finding a home to rent in and around Hove isn’t always easy. This is an over-subscribed market and good rental properties get snapped up quickly.
An exceptional letting agency in Hove
Our team offers help and advice to help you find your perfect property. Have think about the following:
- How much rent can you realistically afford to pay – and keep paying?
- How long are you looking to rent for?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- Furnished? Unfurnished? Part-furnished?
- What about transport links and amenities?
Lawton & Dawe Properties will search our database to let you know about relevant property details and will accompany you to view the property.
How to find your new home to rent
- We update our website every day, but don’t forget to check out onthemarket.com and www.zoopla.co.uk, as new properties will be loaded to these sites, too.
- You can view any property 7 days a week. What’s more, we can do before and after working hours if this suits you better.
- All tenancies will need to be more a minimum of 6 months, with a notice period of 2 months.
- Like what you see? Great. Act fast. A non-refundable holding deposit of one week’s rent will ensure that no one else gets to see it once the monies have been received.
- There are additional costs Have a look at our Tenant Guidelines page to learn more about the process and your responsibilities.
- There is a 5-week deposit required that we will keep safe in our TDS scheme.
- We’ll take out references and credit checks, with extra precautions for students. We hope you understand. Our team needs to keep everyone happy. Remember, landlords want you to stay for the duration – and keep paying your rent, of course.
- We’re happy to recommend removals firms, by the way.
- And then? Look forward to packing everything up and to your moving in day.
- Refer to Lawton & Dawe Properties with any questions. We want to look after you from start to finish – and hopefully, to help you stay with us.
Give us a call on 01273 917 791 if you’d like us to help you.